Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Men-Women Relations, (451)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Violent Encounters with Rascists and Other Idiots who Analyze

What really set me off this weekend was so out of control, so disrespectful and so friggin racist I absolutely have to share.This weekend I…

Started by Bree Kobayashi

29 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Severen

What got you into BW/AM?

Super curious about this because of spoken to some friends and they say at first they were never intrested in AM/BW till such and such happ…

Started by Alaina Watkins

62 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Severen

So how many of you guys have actually dated black women, and how many of you ladies have dated Asian men?

From talking to people on this site and on many different Asian male/black women/white women/Hispanic women facebook pages, it seems like *…

Started by Thanu

276 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Severen

IS it true that love is a chapter in a guys life but for a girl it's the whole book .

state your opinion gentlemen and ladies ahaha or ladies and gentlemen, i am my own example meaning i am hopeless romantic ..woot woot

Started by je t'aime

26 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Severen

Men please solve the mystery!!! The staring thing w/ Asian men; is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?

Curious . . .   Ladies:Have any of you ever experienced staring from some Asian men? Most of the Asian men I’ve dated or gone out w/ have a…

Started by  Divalicious 

39 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

Love with your ears not with your eyes

How would love be different if we didn't have eye ? we had to falling love just by using our ears. Would it be possible to falling love wit…

Started by Amber

7 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Van Duong

speaking of marriage..what about denominations?

Religions are not only meant to organize great fancy wedding ceremonies, it also goes with the couple their entire lives, even if both does…

Started by Lovesavesme

90 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Jasmine Elliott

snogging or french kiss

This for the Gents and ladies lol

Started by je t'aime

28 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Marimonét

Real Talk

Men say that they like when a woman approaches them, but as soon she does that why is that you guys keep distant?  Something I always hear…

Started by Adi llah

11 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

To The Ladies... Do You Prefer A Bad boy Or Nice Guy? And Why?

In my experience in Dating Women.... I have often been told they prefer the Bad Boy.... Im a Nice Guy.... Over the Years I use to be super…

Started by Chicago Stan

103 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Lollypipi

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service