Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Not Categorized Yet (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

...SITE IS SHUTTING DOWN IN TWO WEEKS...(Possibly - But we will go on - May 4th Ning Price Hike Results)

****PLEASE READ ALL THE RESPONSES ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE ONE AND ON  BEFORE COUNTERING*********THE PARTY WILL STILL BE ONYOU GUYS SHOULD…

Started by V...Catchy Cool Username

236 May 3, 2010
Reply by V...Catchy Cool Username

Your 80s, 90s celeb crushes

Post your crushes from the past. I mean like back in the day 90s stars, and I put 80s for the older people on the site :DI was just watchin…

Started by Corey Ahn

29 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Corey Ahn

P90X Collection in MP4 Format for Ipods or other Portable Media Devices!!! Get it while it lasts!

Fitness and nutrition guides http://depositfiles.com/en/files/gqxdit71h http://hotfile.com/dl/36134446/bd789...Guide.zip.html Ab Ripper X…

Started by Dante

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Moving In Silence

So... What are your expectations for this new site?

Well, most of you know I came from DCambw, and many of you took the ride with me. As always, we are lacking male membership, so I am making…

Started by V...Catchy Cool Username

49 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Star_Eyes

True You know your in the (Place) When (....thing)- funny real stuff examples below.

ExampleI saw - Roseville, MIYou know your in the Super Suburbs...When the 39 cent Taco place takes major credit cards, has flavored coffee…

Started by Loni

49 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Loni

No more sex threads!!!

Post them in the sex group people!(I guess someone should delete this after people see the message)It's just from the outside it seems like…

Started by Beckz

12 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Shanise

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service