Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Other (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dont you hate when...

Youre at work and stuff like this happens... Has to go to the bathroom...ok, might as well walk to the fridge while I'm at it...walks to t…

Started by Doracuh

16 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by De Naja' H.

I have a bad habit of...

I have this TERRIBLE habit of checking myself out whenever I see my reflection. Whether it be a bathroom mirror or a store window, I won't…

Started by T. Lee

25 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Jasmine Elliott

That Sh*t you just can't stand!!!

I got this from a tag going around youtube and wanted to make a thread out of it here. Basically tell me what are some things that people d…

Started by April

31 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Marimonét

does it bother you when you post a discussion and the reply has nothing to with what you posted?

Yes it bothers me, it gets annoying... if your not going to answer the question why even reply

Started by Jessica Henry

7 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

Do I Make You Feel Intimidated?

Serious question here. Do I make you feel intimidated men? Does my face look to serious or seem high of myself? Does it feel I may be too i…

Started by Shamica A.

6 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

very random....

Batman or Superman fan...... curious  I'm a batman fan all the way :) don't judge me lol

Started by Nickey

12 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

Stress Reliever

Hey! Simple question... What are some of the things you do to relieve stress? I like to play Black Ops lol... It's a fun and mindless game…

Started by ImSoMe

12 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

Gamers

I'm curious know what type of video games do you guys like to play? 

Started by Amber

72 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

What are you watching? What is on your Ipod or phone?

I love television and I love movies and music So I want to know, what is every body watching? What movies have you seen? What do you think…

Started by Latasha Reid

5 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

is there a bwam anime out there somewhere??

would be great if you hot, cute amazon gyals can make one with me, thinking of starting one, or a new one. Guys are welcome too, as long as…

Started by Paul

17 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Van Duong

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service