Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Ingrid's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Jesus, is that you?  Only the Lord is all knowing, in order to make a definite respo…"

Ingrid replied Nov 10, 2016 to WTF is this Ish?

4 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

"I guess you missed the part that says I got off th ed phone with him. Thd post was t…"

Ingrid replied Nov 10, 2016 to WTF is this Ish?

4 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

"I too have mainly male friends, but as I got older I tried to get more female friend…"

Ingrid replied Oct 15, 2016 to Which do you relate to more?

16 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

"I wouldn't call it a long distance relationship, but at the same time it is.  There…"

Ingrid replied Sep 8, 2016 to long distance relationship?????

35 Sep 17
Reply by Hills

" When you're in class you strike up a conversation with someone who sits around you.…"

Ingrid replied Aug 23, 2016 to Getting a Guy's Attention on Campus

26 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Ted

"I would laugh, ask them if they are Ordained, and then keep having a conversation wi…"

Ingrid replied Aug 18, 2016 to How would you react?

45 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Shazaa

"You said it perfectly LOL Every guy I know says they prefer a woman with curves beca…"

Ingrid replied Aug 17, 2016 to Pick&Choose...................

21 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Marimonét

"The guys you posted pictures of - straight fire!!  I do like most Asian men but I am…"

Ingrid replied Aug 13, 2016 to Keepin' It Real: 9 Answers to Complaints From Black Women on Asian Men

208 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

"Procrastination is my worst habit.  I know I have things to do, I plan on doing them…"

Ingrid replied Aug 13, 2016 to Bad habits?

23 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Kouhai

"I like a guy who is lean and has some muscle tone, but not so skinny I can bench pre…"

Ingrid replied Aug 13, 2016 to Ello everyone! How do you like your Man/Women. Skinny, Thick(girls)/buff (guys), or a little extra on them?

89 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Ingrid

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service