Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

All Discussions Tagged 'asian' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AMBW couple sighting

I saw an AMBW couple today at the grocery store when I went with my friends. I think this is the fourth or fifth time I seen this in my lif…

Started by Nujabez

15 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Marimonét

Is age really just a number?

Hey y'all. I have realized that I may be one of the younger members on this site but is that a big deal for most people? I don't mind shar…

Started by Nana

8 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Manga Doll

Preferences?

Okay so I have met lots of men and women that have a preference of what type of a certain ethnicity or race that they like?? I know some pe…

Started by Nana

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kaela

What turns you on the Most

What turns you on..? Doesn't have to be sexual. for me, guys that have cute smiles and are funny turn me on.

Started by Marie

0 Sep 30, 2015

ladies, is virginity a problem when it comes to dating?

Lets just say hes well dressed handsome asian guy who sings n rap and is a potential model but he is very shy with the ladies and never dat…

Started by Kenny Nguyen

59 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Ashlee

What universal spots/places/stores/conventions/hobbies do asian men frequent?

Hi Guys! I am asking this question is sincerity. I am very attractive to Asian men, but never see them in leisure types places (just occasi…

Started by Ora C.

8 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Q

Why Are Asian Male, Black Female Couples So Rare?

Well, I decided to ask this questions even though I've gotten what I could on this topic. But the reason I wanted to ask this still, is in…

Started by Shamica A.

7 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Education Pilgrimage

A Bond Of Sister Hood

this discussion is primiarly for the black woman, and if there are other woman on this site you as well.   Growing up and even now, I have…

Started by Indiana

56 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Bella Katsumi Lola Moretti

Where Can I Find You?

Soo... I've been curious. Everywhere I would go, no matter where I'd go I could never find or meet any Asian men. I would have to go to the…

Started by Shamica A.

13 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jake P

Black women!, I've got something to say to you as an Asian man.

Ok first off, this site is doing such an amazing job. and before you can judge me, let me tell you that I was adopted by a black man and I…

Started by Evander Bonsubre

62 Apr 15, 2014

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service