Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives
by Fauna on Saturday, June 18, 2011 393 comments

A Chinese male and African female couple.

From Tianya (1 & 2):
Lots of photos of Chinese men marrying African women, invite everyone to discuss!

Chinese women marrying blacks is no longer something rare, whereas in comparison men very rarely dare to bring black girls back home to China. I won’t say anything and go ahead and post the photos.

In my neighborhood is a Chinese engineer who returned from Angola, and his wife is a black girl. However, she’s one of those very pretty high-end black girls. She’s very slender and not one of those fat auntie types. Her skin also isn’t the kind of oily/greasy black but rather black-brownish and more brown. They have two children, about five or six years old, twin boys.

As for their appearance, unfortunately, the father’s genes were really too strong. Aside from their skin being slightly darker, their faces look very much like their daddy.

Large-scale marrying of African women can effectively solve China’s male-female sex-ratio imbalance problem!

Chinese man with Angola wife.

A Chinese and black couple on the Shanghai subway.

[See: Chinese-Black Couple on Shanghai Metro]

A Chinese and African couple.

A Chinese and African couple.

African women are very pretty!
This brother is very blessed/happy!

An African and Chinese couple.

This is a Chinese man and African woman’s child. I’ve always wondered, is this child is considered Chinese or not?
Very confusing!!!

An African mother with her Chinese-African baby.

A Chinese and African couple with their child.

The Chinese man in the middle is one of my old friends, who found two women in Africa.
To protect his privacy, I’ve hidden his face for the moment. Please be understanding.

Chinese men with African women.

The son of a wealthy Sichuan Chinese businessman who married last year’s Miss Kenya!!!
Strongly recommend!!!

Chinese men with African women.

This is a great love story! Everyone probably has heard of this love story before!
May the Xie Zhigang couple have a long happy marriage! And many children!

A Chinese and black couple.

A Shandong migrant worker who married a wife in Africa and gave birth to a daughter. His African wife passing away from illness when the daughter was two-years-old and he raises his daughter alone planting vegetables in the suburbs of Nairobi being bother father and mother to her. Not easy!
What a great Shandong man! A great Chinese man!

A Chinese man with his multiracial daughter.

This brother often goes to Africa, and has a lot of African women around him.
His face has also been obscured, please forgive!

Chinese with African women.

One more photo, this is a photo of a young Fujian guy with his African wife in Congo.
They run a restaurant there to make a living, I’ve eaten there once, it wasn’t bad. The young couple are able to communicate in Chinese.

A Chinese and African husband and wife in Congo.

Pictures here:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/chinese-men-with-black-wome...

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

African Women Want Chinese Husbands!
by eccentricyoruba
I suddenly remembered this post I wrote last year, African Women Want Chinese Husbands!. I'm cross-posting here (with slight edits) because a year has passed and somehow it remains relevant.

"African women want Chinese husbands" is such an eye-catching title isn’t it? To be more specific, it seems some Tanzanian women are actively searching for Chinese husbands! I really do not know whether to laugh or cry, nevertheless, I find this wholly interesting. So, the full stroy; I was searching Google for something or the other when I came across some forums discussing the issue at hand. I followed a link to this wonderful article on TimesOnline UK. I would have embedded the entire article below but instead chose just the juicy parts.

Zaina, 28, a tall Tanzanian woman, intends to cash in on the new Chinese presence in Africa. She is planning to find herself an oriental husband.
“I had hoped to get a Westerner like you,” she told The Times. “But they are few and far between these days and Chinese are not so fussy and I’m not getting any younger. They say they are racist, but they like local women.”

ZOMG! “The Chinese are not so fussy”? And even though they are racist, they actually like local Africans girls?! The world is coming to an end. This is how China is really going to colonise Africa, by leaving hoards of half-Chinese babies in their wake. (Note to everyone: Please do not take this paragraph seriously.)

“It is early, Chinese men work hard and come later, they not lazy like Tanzanians,” Zaina said. “Problem is many, many girls; me not really their type. I am tall and slim. They prefer small, fat ladies with paler skins,” she said, confiding with a whisper that some of the girls were busy applying skin-lightening ointment. “They buy it in Congo — we call them the Michael Jacksons.”

Thus, certain ‘problems’ start popping up. For example, the part about Chinese men being more hard working than Tanzanian men, I have actually heard this somewhere else before and that was when I was researching on the presence of Chinese workers in Africa for my dissertation. The saddest part though is the part about the bleaching. Do I really need to tell these women need to stop bleaching? “If someone cannot accept you the way you are then they do not deserve you”..

Word has spread through Dar es Salaam, Tanzania’s main commercial centre, that many of the Chinese men who have flooded into the country in recent years are open to marrying local women. In reality, only a handful of marriages have taken place.

Critics of the growing relationship with Beijing say that Chinese are now marrying local women to circumvent restrictions on foreigners gaining residency permits and owning land and companies. Such restrictions often do not apply to people married to Tanzanian nationals who can easily also gain nationality.

Could this possibly be the truth of the matter? Is marrying local women a means of smuggling ivory and other risque products such as drugs into China?

“They love our women, especially the ones with big bottoms. I don’t know why they have that reputation for racism. That’s certainly not the case here.” Others say that the Chinese are using their women as mules to carry ivory from poached elephants and rhinos out of the country and drugs on the way back again.

Wonders shall never cease. I also found some of the comments below the article interesting but the comments are not what I want to address in this post…to be honest, I do not have anything much to address. Except that I enjoyed reading this article. Of course there are many things to address, things that some people may find problematic however, I am not ready to go into that just now.

In other news, just last week I found an interesting video on youtube that deals with the theme of this post. I guess it is meant to be a documentary or something. It is in several parts and is about a Chinese man’s marriage to an Ethiopian woman. It is poorly subbed but here is the video below,"

http://blasiannarrative.blogspot.com/2011/03/african-women-want-chi...

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service