Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

So how many of you guys have actually dated black women, and how many of you ladies have dated Asian men?

From talking to people on this site and on many different Asian male/black women/white women/Hispanic women facebook pages, it seems like *many* (NOT ALL, I KNOW SOME OF US HAVE) of the people on the sites have not dated whatever the theme is.  Seems like there is just an interest in Asian men, maybe due to all the Korean/Japanese dramas, K/J pop, and of course anime otakus/nerds.  I also get the feeling a lot of Asian guys are on these different forums (AGAIN NOT ALL OF YOU GUYS) just to get attention.   Does anybody else feel that way?  

Views: 15373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

talked to alot of asian chicks in the past but things never got really serious. Had a fling with an Indian chick and I've dated 3 black woman.
Ive met and dated a guy I met from here lol. It was a like a 2 hour drive between us. He was sweet and clean. I really enjoyed spending time with him. I honestly dont know why we split but we did.
Dated girls if all races but, I've only dated a black woman once.
I had only conversations with them. It was cut short due to only want sex. So yeah. lol
wanting*
I dated and Asian guy before he was actually my first love.

I went  on one date with an Asian man from who approached me online  on a dating site but he lacked a sense of humor and spent half of the date on the phone, I admit I'm intimated to even flirt with an Asian man ,even on okcupid. It's silly but I assume automatically that it will be a rejection because of my race. 

I've dated men from different races, cultures and religions and found the good, the bad, and ugly in them all. I'm now married to a Japanese man (not American) going on three years this month. 

Actually ive mostly dated asian guys before i knew about ambw thing. my first boyfriend was chinese actually lol. I went to school with mostly asians and my best friend was and is korean. I date people by personality not by race so if i see you and think your cute. Im going say hi lol

I have not dated an Asian man but have been apart of the Asian community since I was about 6 or 7.  It's hard to find an Asian Man that is strong, positive, and a combination of what makes a man a man and especially a man who loves himself and his own family history.  

Hmmmm  why do I have hope? I exist so therefore he MUST! 

I've dated outside my race, but have never dated an Asian man, which I actually find ironic because of the type of community in which I grew up and the fact that one of my closest friends from childhood was Vietnamese.  I've always assumed Asian men were never romantically interested in Black women which is naive and ignorant of me, but I'm glad I'm learning otherwise.  

I'm currently talking to a Laotian man, and we've gone on a date with other activities planned.  We met on Match.com when I was about to cancel my services (because dudes of all races are WACK as hell when you're trying to get to know them) and his 7-day trial was fixin' to end.  The funny thing was that he looked like he was Latino in his pic, and I assumed his screen name was some reference to an esé. Lol I sent a message telling him his profile made me chuckle; he responded, and we just clicked from there.  By the time we exchanged real names, I was like "Oops.  I guess you ain't an esé." lol  We have very similar backgrounds though, and I adore him.  He's smart as hell (although he doesn't think so), a gentleman to the fullest, family-oriented, funny, a hard worker, manly, tall, has great taste in music and just about everything else I've ever prayed for in a man but never considered how the Lord would package him.  :-)

Yes, I have dated an Asian man before, we still talk and hangout whenever I go back home. I remember when I first learned his real name he did not want to tell me but one night he did. He said that his name was "Ho" I laughed so hard and he was like that is why I didn't want to tell you my name! Nonetheless, he is a good person and I enjoy his company when I have the time.

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service