Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Religions are not only meant to organize great fancy wedding ceremonies, it also goes with the couple their entire lives, even if both doesn't share the same beliefs!!

It IS NOT a detail, even tough there may have love, how can you live by the idea your God is needed to lead a meaningful (after)life and know that your spouse is indifferent to that or thinking differently?

How about the education of the children you may have together? 

I'm asking you this because I personally feel I'll be greatly affected if the person who's with me didn't believe in Jesus christ or refuse to recognize that he needs His help to go through life.

As we may also be together for eternity, if we wish for it

and as i wish him the best...(lol in other words, I 'll try to convince him.)

Are you really fine with him/her having different beliefs? When you'll marry??

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm one to explore religion in all its aspects. If and when I decide to be in a relationship, he must be open to this about me. Is raised in a Christian environment. I've been like this my entire life, having many friends with different religions than I've grown up with (Islam, Jewish, Pagan, etc) and have dabbled in a little of each. To say I will be totally and completely in one religion is not practical for my beliefs, but I won't hold this against my boyfriend. All I know is, religion is truly a personal path at the end of the day. As long as he is striving for spiritual greatness, I won't complain!

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service