To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.
Yall know those songs that get you through that 5 mile jog or 30 minutes on the treadmill? I want to know what songs energize you and make you work harder.
Some of the songs I listen too are...
1. Fabalous- You Be Killin Them
2. 3OH!3-Starstruck (Feat. Katy Perry)
3. Jon B ft. Beenie Man- Everytime (Remix)
4. Kanye West - Workout Plan (lol this one makes me laugh)
5. Missy Elliot ft. Ciara - Lose Control
5. Kany West - STronger
6. InnerPartySystem - Die tonight,live for Ever
7. Kylie Minogue - Speakerphone
8. Neyo ft. Peedi Peedi - Stay
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away
10. Enter ShiKari - Johnny Sniper
12. Keri Hilton - Pretty Girl Rock
13. Evanescences - Going Under
...Yea lol now your turn :)...
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Kanye West - The Workout Plan
Nelly and Timbaland - Promiscuous Girl
Beyonce - Rule The World (Girls)
Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
Lloyd - Get It Shawty
AI - Independent Woman
Crystal Kay - Superman
Gnarls Barkley - Run
Sean Paul - I Don't Mind
Sean Paul - So Fine
EXILE - This Is My Life
Justin Timberlake ft. TI - My Love
Outkast - B.O.B.
Ying Yang Twins ft. Pitbull - Shake
K'naan - Coming to America
Britney Spears - Break The Ice
Nice Playlist. :)
I like your playlist its very energetic. ^___^
I forgot about the song B.O.B. I may have to add that to my playlist!
My Playlist for today was:
1. Beyonce - Countdown
2. Kanye West - Power
3. Green Day - American Idiot
4. Asterisk - Orange Range
5. Wiz Zhalifa - Black and Yellow
6. Kanye West - Stronger
7. Jay Z/ Linkin Park - Numb/Encore
8. Jay Z/ Linkin Park - Dirt off your shoulders
9. Waka Flocka, Wale and Roscoe Dash - No Hands (I don't really listen to new rap but I love this song beat :)
10. Guy - I Like
11. Nicki Minaj - Go Hard
12. Rhianna - Hard
13. Outkast - B.O.B.
14. Usher - Hey Daddy
15. Beyonce - Freakum Dress
Freakum Dress, Countdown, and alot of Nicki Minaj is definitely on my workout playlist.
Im definitely going to add Kanye Power to my playlist. :D
Nice beat I could imagine me running to this song on my cooldown or on a nice jog outside very relaxing.
I do this too.
I listen to various kinds of music depending on my mood at the moment.
Typically I tend to listen to hip hop at the beginning than listen to rock near the end of my workout.
Half Electronic songs and Half Jpop/Jrock songs on shuffle.
1. Muzzy - Insignia
2. Nitro Fun - Cheat Codes
3. Aero Chord - Be Free
4. Nitro Fun - New Game
5.TheFatRat - Time Lapse
6. Marc Korn vs. San Danielle - Secrets of You
7. Craig Smart - Invincible Nightcore Remix
8. She - Atomic
9. The DU - Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
10. 9nine - With You/With Me
11. STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION - Renegade
12. Teddyloid ft. Daoko - Me!Me!Me!
13. Olivia inspi' Reira~Trapnest~ - A Little Pain
14. DOES - Know Know Know
15. STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION - Genesis
16. Miho Fukaraha - Beyond
I like fast-pace, mindless dance songs. Even then, I often like to speed them up 10% to make them even more high pace. Here are some of my favorite songs:
1. Fun Factory - I Wanna B With U
2. Sailor Moon OST - Colors of Love
3. Akon - Be With You
4. Akon - Keep You Much Longer
5. Mario Lopez - Always and Forever
6. Eve 6 - Promise
Maybe you should try Nightcore, try to find nightcore versions of your songs.
I've never heard of nightcore before. It sounds interesting. Thanks for the recommendation, Leon!
Dr.Pepper by CL
Du Hast by Rammstein
Sail Out by Jhene Aiko
Purple Breeae by Zen A Rock
Samaurai Champloo soundtrack
Da Rottweiler by Method Mand n Red Man
Pimp by 50 Cent
Superhero by Fabalous