Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

My first crush played in the 1978 HONGKONG martial arts film called Five Deadly Venoms and he played the character Toad. Yeah the movie is way older than me lol but he was my first crush on a Asian and ever since then I likes Asian guys but never attempted lol So guys who was your first crush?

Views: 3446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Celeb crush, Dante Basco. #RU-FI-ohhhhhh

The boy I was told I was going to grow up and marry, of course, Socheat.  My mother's all time besty was from Cambodia.  She lived with us for about a year while going through her divorce.  She was like a second mother to me and tried to convince my parents to give me to her son.  Socheat was a jerk, but I was always told that he was going to be my husband so I started checking him out even though I was only 4 years old.  He got to do all sorts of things while I sat still like a damn statue.  My mama was the one who made him mind.  Wanna know a secret?  SOCHEAT IS MAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HIS MOM DENIED HIM THE $3,000/MONTH ALLOWANCE AND CAR AND PHONE THAT HE REQUESTED.  SOCHEAT IS A JERK!  JEEEEEEERRRRRRRRK.

My first crush was in fourth grade. It was veitnamese guy. I crush on him all through elementary. I was sad when he move away. He was my best friend :/ lol but yeah after my crush was will pan. He a Chinese singer! He awesome!

Hmm, I had a crush on my friend in elementary school that liked me first, haha. I was way too young to like him in a romantic or lustful way but I liked being around him and my mom used to joke around with me because she'd say we would end up together because he liked me and I liked him. It was all innocent, though.

My first REAL crush, would have to be this guy in middle school. He was so funny and intelligent, which I find really attractive in a partner, and he had a good personality. 

My first BW crush was Aaliyah, from the movie Queen of the Damned.

The way she spoke and moved, damn she was so sexy haha ;)

OMG! mine was Ernie Reyes jr. from the Ninja surfers lol He was also the pizza boy in the Ninja turtles!

I think Bruce Lee might have been my first crush. Sad...I know.

Right now I'm crushing T.O.P and Taeyang from Big Bang

My first crush was Ashely Banks!  Tatyanna Ali! I loved her.  I had a thing for denyse from the cosby show too.

In reality this guy named quan, he's Filipino. Unfortunately, he can't take a joke. One little comment about his penis and we haven't speak to each other in two years.

Celebrity:
jet lee.

My First Asian crush was in 5th grade. lol His locker was right next to mine. He was Chinese. omg I liked him so much I would sometimes leave class the same time he would. At the end of the day when we were leaving class to get our backpacks I would hit him with my locker to get his attention. lol I was such a creeper.

My first Asian celebrity was Jackie Chan. Iol

Mine is and still is Lee Min Ho from Boys over Flowers and Faith. I can't even say crush its more on a celeb-love level now. Haha

I think that it was Jackie Chan in his earlier years...in a movie he did called Gorgeous he was just so adorkably charming. I was...probably 10 at the time. I still like that movie..it's adorable to me.

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service