Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Hello everyone! What books are you currently reading? I am almost done with The Bait Of Satan by John Bevere. It is an awesome book about offense. I just got his latest book, Good Or God? and will start on it soon. It's amazing how God will start teaching me on a concept and will direct me to books or articles that expound on it. Of course He talks to me too, directly or through His Word too. And I love reading so I guess it follows He'll use books with me too.

Any great material out there to read?

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy where you are to where you are going by Joyce Myers.

That sounds like a good book. Thanks I will definitely get that one!

The Cross centered life from C.J. Mahaney. This book is very short and small but so powerful. It deals with the main things that slow christians down in their walk with Jesus. I do advice it ^^!!!

Thank you so much! I will definitely get it!

Hello! You should check out this book called Faith on the Edge: Daring to Follow Jesus. It is an awesome book so far! 

Thank you! Absolutely have to read this!

Unmasking the Devil by John Ramirez (An ex-Satanist from New York that became a Christian). I'll check out the book you're reading as well. God Bless sister.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to read this too!

I've been led to study the reliability of the New Testament, and be armed with evidence to provide to Atheists I come across, so I've been reading "The Case for Christ" - Lee Stroebel. So many jewels in this book that are deepening my faith and appreciation for how God has preserved his Word. Great read so far!

"The Case for Christ" is an excellent read!  I read it about ten years ago while writing a research paper for a Sister in Christ who paid me to help her pass one of her college courses where they read that book.  She never read it, so she missed out, but at least I got something more out of it. lol  A few years back for Wednesday Night Bible Study, our church read another book in which he co-authored called "Becoming a Contagious Christian."  It was also a great read.  I would also suggest "Muscle and a Shovel" by Michael Shank. 

I'll get on them! From this book itself I have so many references I've filled my amazon cart with lol. Wow ten years ago. That'd be amazing if I had this knowledge then, but hey I know God has his timing. Thanks for the recommendations!

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service