Black Women Asian Men United

To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

Never  once did it ever cross my mind to look at Korean men as sex symbols, however, as I have had countless opportunities, through networking and socializing with Asians (Koreans),  I  must admit, Korean men in particular, I find to be some of the most attractive men out  there. 

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?  Please share.

Views: 559

Replies to This Discussion

I love Korean men.
yeh i think so i have seen many korean men, not only there drams or movie actors r realy good but normal guys r damn good looking...the kinky things about them r, they r into some feminine fashion, u will c a wave amongst men, to look like feminine, long hair, sleek look..gossshhh but they look so sexy in such look...i wish i cud find one korean long hair guy..lozzzzzzz
I think no one is fully aware of bias. That's your personal bias!
I have to agree with you ladies. I dnt know what it is about them whether it's the swag and the hair. I think it a combo plus these k dramas but I love me some Korean men. They have a special place in my heart plus I love te culture planning on teaching aboard and doing some missionary work over in Korea. So who knows might meet my korean boo..lol

I've been living in Seoul for almost two years, to me Korean men have more of a swag to them.  Whatever they do they own it from their prefect hair cuts to their skinny jeans (for those who wear them). They will rock the hell out of whatever they are wearing with the most sexy swag ever! 

i agree lol

they are really sexy and hot guys I have a couple of guy friends  from Korea  and I also plan on visiting soon

Im a korean male. am I a sex symbol? lol.........

Alot of ppl say I like Koreans because I watch korean dramas and listen to korean music but the truth is even though I did watch and listen to korean I honestly never found them attractive. THEN, it was only when I moved to Florida and actually hung out with some Koreans is when I started to find korean men attractive. They are just all around funny and fun to hang out with! Especially the men! But don't get me wrong, if your hott your okay in my book no matter what race you are lol

lol girl I said the same thing...even though i enjoyed the dramas and music I didnt really find them all that attrractive...then I went to Florida to work for disney for a bit and met a girl from south korea and she introduced me to her friends. first i fell in love with them after they cooked me food lol

GONG YOO!!!
There are some sexy Korean men out there on and off screen but generally, face front attraction, I couldn't just say Koreans. But the Koreans def picked some handsome men to show off their pop culture cause some of them are just for looks haha

OK so I guess I'm gonna be the odd man out. I do think Korean men are hot as " I dont know what!" but Taiwanese men are pretty fine them selves. Just saying.

RSS

Our Mission (Tenative)

***To support, encourage, & promote interaction between Asian Men & Black Women.

***To be tolerant of all views of all members on this site.m (Suffering and disagreements are part of life people.)

***Respect all religious, spiritual, and agnostic views of it's members.

***To be more accepting than exclusive, yet hold the right to remove those that harm others.

*Freedom of speech, thought, and heart are placed highly...as if they are based on the foundation of truth and don't injure others (in the defined form of physical, proprietorial, or financial harm). Debate, heated or otherwise are allowed, for it is the persons involved that must deal with the emotional or mental "suffering," if any.

****P.S. Learn how to take a joke, and identify the intent of the people which you are talking to.  You are responsible for yourself, your own responses, reactions, and giving power to yourself and others over you.  Be accountable, don't play victim all the time.  These are still people, some people are up front, others hide behind their profiles.  Don't make personal issues site issues, if you take off your clothes on skype or in real life and bicker about it on Bwamu...guess what, it's a personal issue.  Grow up.

***All that is needed for membership is the support of the movement, and active participation by all!

Administrators:

If you would like to see certain changes or want to try out to be an admin...write out in bullet text what can be changed, policies, and or site enhancements.  Then write a short essay on what you think the site mission is and how we get there.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by V...Catchy Cool Username.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service